5e series patch panels offer the most rugged, feature rich, and high performance Category 5e panels in the industry.
panels significantly exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2 Category 5e requirements with component and channel performance to 190MHz with enhanced warranty protection.
panels utilize a rugged rolled edge construction to provide superior panel rigidity and a clear plastic shroud to protect PCB from contaminants and errant termination. A full series of pre-printed identification products are available, as well as Hubbell Labeling Software and laser print-able sheets for generating custom port labels.
- Centered port identification allows for greater visibility of labels and clean patch cord organization on 48-port patch panel
- Rolled edge construction provides rugged strength to eliminate flex during termination
- Icon compatible
- Extra wide IDC spacing provides increased space for lacing, terminating, and routing cable
- Universal wiring panels can be terminated using either T568B or T568A wiring schemes
- Utilizes 110 inline paired punch down
- Patented panel ID label holders accepts Hubbell laser printable label sheets and industry recognized .5" hand held printer tape
- Cable management optional cable management/strain relief bar (PCBLMGT) clips to rear of panel without additional hardware
- Panel Metal -
- .090 thick aluminum
- Durable black powder coat finish
- Dimensions and mounting holes per EIA-310-D
- IDC -
- Towers: flame retardant UL 94 V-0
- Contacts: high performance copper with tin/lead plating
- Compatible with all industry 110 impact tools
- Fully protected PCB circuitry
- Jacks -
- Housing: flame retardant UL 94 V-0
- Contacts: high performance copper alloy with precious metal plating
- Rated for 750 plug insertions
- Exceed ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2 Category 5e component standards
- ETL verified component compliant
- Interoperable and backward compatible to lower performing cabling systems
- 4-connecter SPEEDGAIN 5e positive PSACR to 190MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet 1000BASE-TX
- 10/100/1000 BASE-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3ab Gigabit Ethernet Verified
- IEEE 802.3af - DTE Power compliant
- 155/622 Mbps ATM
- Analog Voice and digital (VoIP) voice
- Analog (broadband, baseband) and digital video
- 100Mbps TP-PMD
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring
Hubbell Category 5e Patch Panel
SPEEDGAIN Category 5e panels are offered in port counts from 16- to 96-ports in T568B and universal wiring schemes. Universal panels are supplied with labeling for T568B wiring, but can be easily converted to T568A with a simple flip of the universal wiring label. Optionally, universal panels are offered with a cable management bar (PCBLMGT) to eliminate cable bend radius control concerns and provide cable strain relief.
- 1 Cat 5e patch panel
- Clear plastic label holders
- Universal wiring labels
- 1 rear cable management bar (PCBLMGT)
- Mounting hardware
|SPEEDGAIN - Category 5e Patch Panels|
|Ports||Height||Rack Units||Universal||T568B||Universal with Bar|
Hubbell SpeedGain Rear Cable Management Bar
Hubbell cable management bars eliminate cable bend radius control concerns, provide needed cable strain relief, and allow jacketed cables to be routed directly to the point of termination to help maintain proper pair twist.
|Patch Panel Cable Management|
|PCBLMGT||Rear cable management bar, clips to rar of P6 and P5e series panels.|
Hubbell XPert Labels for Patch Panels
Patch panel laser printable label sheets and covers (XPHPP10) offers extensive labeling options for the front of Hubbell patch panels. The Hubbell label software is available on-line for creative identification.
- 10 8.5" x 11" label sheets
|Patch Panel Labeling Solutions (Label Sheets)|
|XPLPPA10W||1600 Ports||Adhesive patch panel 8-port front labels.|
|XPLPP10W||1440 Ports||Patch panel 8-port adapter paper labels. Use with label holders supplied with panel.|
|XPLPPID10W||180 Panels||Patch panel ID paper labels. Use with supplied vertical ID label holders.|
Hubbell Patch Panel Numbering Stripes
Patch panel port identification is further enhanced with port numbering designation strips. Pre-printed numbering strips are made of a durable black polycard material with a pressure sensitive adhesive back. Port numbering strips provide the capability to consecutively number separate patch panels up to 480.
|Patch Panel Labeling Solutions (Designation Strips)|
|XPL1TO480||480 ports||Adhesive pre-printed number strips 1-480.|
Click here to view Hubbell's SPEEDGAIN 5e Patch Panel PDF.