Hubbell Hi-Impact Remote Equipment 48" Cabinet
|(Model # IR4PG)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Hubbell's Hi-Impact Re-Box cabinet is designed for harsh environments where oil, dirt, dust and moisture are present. In addition to the standard commercial grade REbox remote equipment cabinet, the Hi-Impact Rebox cabinets are available in NEMA 3R, 4/12/13, and 4X versions.
- 14 ga. steel construction on body and door
- Continuous plasma-welded seams
- Quarter-turn, oil-tight latches on door
- Poured-in polyurethane gasket on door
- ANSI 61 Gray polyester inside and out over phosphatized surfaces
- Dust and watertight to NEMA 12
- UL Listed to UL508 Type 12 enclosures (UL File #E64791)
- CSA Certified types 4 and 12 (CSA File #LL66078)
- NEMA/EEMAC Types 4, 12, and 13
- JIC EL-1-7
- Hi-Impact Rebox cabinets include a dust and watertight gasket built into the door
- Corrosion-resistant NEMA 4X Stainless Steel withstands years of abuse
- Consolidation point cabinets provide an easy solution to house active equipment in harsh environments
- When tamper-resistance is needed, an optional lock is available to secure your active equipment
Returns and Cancellations:
- Due to the specialized Made to Order nature of this product and manufacturer requirements, this product is not returnable and cannot be canceled once ordered.
Display all product SKU information
| IR4PG || Cannot be canceled once product is ordered