Hubbell Hi-Impact TrukTrak 5 Channel End Caps (Male/Female Pair) (Discontinued)
|(Model # HBLTT5ECBHI)|
Discontinued, Replaced by HBLTT5ECB
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Hi-Impact TrukTrak 5 Channel Modular Cable Protection System End Caps (Male/Female Pair) offers heavy duty non-metallic cable protection designed to safeguard electrical cables and cords from vehicle and pedestrian traffic. It is ideal for the industrial environment where it is necessary to support heavy trucks and fork lifts.
End Caps (Male/Female Pair) Features:
- 5 Channels for protection of cables bundle diameters up to 1.25" in diameter
- Safety Yellow Color provides high visibility
- Supports both power and communications
- High Density Polyurethane Construction supports heavy loads and is weather resistant
- Modular interlocking design provides easy installation, breakdown, and storage
- Safety surface pattern reduces risk of slipping and skidding
- Compliant with NEC requirements for insulating electrical cables and cord at carnivals, amusement parks, convention centers, and similar public areas
- Operating temperature range: TIA/EIA-568-B -25°C to 70°C
- Hinge Material: Reinforced fiberglass
- Length Male Component (A): 5.25"
- Length Female Component (A): 7.5"
- Width (B): 20"
- Height (C): 2.31"
- Cable Channel Width (D): 1.25"
- Cable Channel Height (E): 1.25"
- Maximum Load Capacity @ 70°F: 20,150 lbs.
- Maximum Load Capacity @ 118°F: 9,200 lbs.