Hubbell Category 5e 110 Field Terminated Patch Plugs
|(Model # 110FPP4PR)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Allows custom length patch cords to be assembled in the field by utilizing a snap fit design. This patch plug design utilizes internal pair isolation and layered contacts. Additionally, plug housing includes built-in polarization.
- Angled towers in cover separates paired conductors and makes pair splitting and conductor lacing simple
- Snap fit plug design reduces labor and allows plugs to be terminated without any special tools
- Directional arrow on base of plug provides orientation assistance on connecting blocks
- Included cable tie secures cable to cover for ease of termination and strain relief
- See through thermoplastic plug housings keep conductors visible during and after termination
- Delivery: 1 patch plug base, 1 patch plug cover, and 1 cable tie
- UPC Code 662620835853
Display all product SKU information
| 110FPP4PR-2PK || Pack of 2 (2 Plugs)
| 110FPP4PR-5PK || Pack of 5 (5 Plugs)
| 110FPP4PR-10PK || Pack of 10 (10 Plugs)