Hubbell SHC Straight Male Nylon Cord Connectors
|(Model # SHC1021CR)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Hubbell's Straight Male Nylon Cord Connectors resist most common industrial corrosive and provide effective pullout protection in a lightweight design. They are ideal for any application where weight, conductivity or corrosion may be an issue.
- Color: Gray
- Material: Nylon
- Form Size: F2
- HUB Size: 1/2"
- Color Code: Red
- Cord Diameter Range: .19"- .25"
- Connector Body Style: Straight Male
- Recommended Knockout Hole Size: .86"- .91"
- Effective Operating Temperature: -30°F to +225°F
- Flammability Rating: UL 94-V2 rating.
- Suitable For Hazardous Locations Per: Class I Div. 2, Class II Div. 1 & 2, Class III Div. 1 & 2 N.E.C. Reference 501-4(b), 502-4(a), 502-4(b), 503-3(a), and 503-3(b)
- Additional UL Certifications: Listed in accordance with Standard 514B, CSA Certified, United States Coast Guard Approval, Title 46-Part
Display all product SKU information
| SHC1021CR-2PK || Pack of 2
| SHC1021CR-5PK || Pack of 5
| SHC1021CR-10PK || Pack of 10