Hubbell 1000BASE-T Patch Panel
|(Model # PG24)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Hubbell's Gigabit Ethernet series patch panels provide the ultimate in performance and technology incorporated into a simple design. The Gigabit panel has been third-party verified toIEEE 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet transmission, ensuring a zero BER Bit Error Rate. The Gigabit panels create a "Plug and Play" connection within the data center easily interfacing between switches (RJ21X) or standard patch panels RJ45).
- 100BASE-T panels tested to 100MHz - exceeds Category 5 transmission requirements to provide error-free network operation
- 100BASE-T panels are backward compatible to 10BASE-T hubs
- Orange noses indicate universal data applications per ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A
- Cables with 180° cable entry are attached using supplied mounting screws
- Double-ended assemblies are available with 180° or 110° cable connector orientation to ensure obstruction-free access to hub connections
- Cables with 90° and 110° cable are secured to the rear of the panel using a hold down bracket with VELCRO® brand cable ties
- PG24 - 1.75” x 19” x 1.2” Female"
- PG48 - 3.50” x 19” x 1.2” Female
Display all product SKU information
| 1000BASE-T-PG24 || PG24
| 1000BASE-T-PG48 || PG48