Hubbell Two-Gang Low Voltage Box
|(Model # PDB12TGLV)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Two-Gang Low Voltage Box is part of Hubbell’s Raceway Systems which utilize innovative technologies, easy mounting, and provide greater data capacity.
Two-Gang Low Voltage Box Features:
- Two-Gang Low Voltage Box is a non-metallic product designed for the PP1 (Single Service) PremiseTrak Latching, PW2 (Multi Service) WallTrak Latching, and PL1 (Single Service) LANTrak
- Specifically designed for Low Voltage Applications only
- Impact Resistance: 5 ftlbs
- Crush Resistance: 300 lbs
- Flame Rating: UL94V0
- Material: UV Stabilized PVC
- UL Standard: UL5A
- UL Listings: E118895/E119190
- Color: Office White
- Dimensions: 5.06" W x 4.90" H x 2.44" D