Hubbell Mini-Quick Connectors
|(Model # HRMS04501)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Mini-Quick connectors are a line of environmentally protected industrial circular connectors typically used for the installation and quick disconnect of 18 & 30 mm proximity sensors, limit switches, photoeyes and solenoids. Mini-Quick's environmental and electrical ratings also make it well suited for use in outdoor lighting and other commercial applications. Micro-Quick connectors provide a time saving alternative to the hard wiring of sensors, prox switches and limit switches. This UL Listed product will intermate with existing Mini product on the market.
- Nickel plated, brass coupling nuts and receptacle shells
- Cost effective plating resists corrosion in high abuse environments. li>
- Hard gold over Palladium Nickel contact plating
- Durable plating for longer contact life and high mating cycles.
- Beryllium copper sleeved socket contacts
- Resilient base metal helps contact maintain its shape and continuity over time.
- Anti vibration coupling nut and insulator design.
- Prevents coupling nut from loosening under harsh vibration conditions.
- Gated strain relief with graduated windows
- Increased flexibility with force distributed away from contacts to protect wire terminations.
- Black overmold and cable
- Cable assembly resists dirt and blends with environment giving a clean look to the installation.
- Insulgrip® connector body design
- Ergonomic connector body has an industrial look. Easily identifiable as a Hubbell product.