Hubbell 3.5mm Screw Term Stereo Jack
|(Model # 35ST10)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
3.5mm Screw Term Stereo Jack is the ideal solution for distributing audio signal to-and-from components. Today’s computers and portable electronic devices have standardized on the 3.5mm stereo jack for audio and microphone inputs and outputs. Having this style connection in the work area has become a requirement.
3.5mm Screw Term Stereo Jack Features:
- Wall side soldering
- Seamless hubbell system integration
- Universal keystone design fits in all hubbell products
- Standard 3.5mm stereo jack
- AV Connector Type: Stereo jack, screw term
- Connector Body: Brass, nickel plating, 100 micro-inch
- Module Material: Flame retardant polymer
- Cable Type: Standard 3.5mm stereo patch cord or field-configurable plug with 22-30 AWG 2 conductor, with shield (served bare copper shield preferred)
- RoHS compliant
- UPC Code 662620290911